IF you're traveling with extended family, ask your kids to grab a PENCIL and ask a grandpa or auntie questions about their favorite childhood memories. Here are some questions to get your imagination flowing. What other questions can yoUR kiddos come up with?
1. Where and when were you born?
2. What is your earliest childhood memory?
3. Who was your first pet?
4. Who was your best friend growing up?
5. What sports did you like to play?
6. Who was your favorite teacher and why?
7. What is one vacation you remember taking with your family?
8. What were some of your favorite games growing up?
9. What did you want to be when you a kid?
10. What advice do you have for me as I grow up?
Write in your own questions below!